DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Update on Jenson blue screen probelm (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/252455-update-jenson-blue-screen-probelm.html)

[email protected] June 6th 08 11:42 PM

Update on Jenson blue screen probelm

Model #TS2050J - Finally had time to remove back cover to look around.
Unplugged most all connections to board to look at underside. Solder
joints looks OK. Reconnected all wires and powered up. Now the front
panel buttons work. The "C24" displayed prior was "channel 24". If I
had the remote, I probably wouldn't have had to even open the set. As
of now I assume the front panel circuit wiring plug was loose or needs
attention, but set working fine now. Will update if this changes and
what I find. Later