DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   size of Stargate marquee? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/252450-size-stargate-marquee.html)

Peale June 6th 08 07:17 PM

size of Stargate marquee?

In my efforts to restore my Stargate, I've noted one on eBay. It states
the size as 24 1/2" x 7 1/2". Since I don't have it here to measure, I
want to make sure this is right before I plunk down cash for something that
won't fit. Is this right, or did someone cut down an original?

Peale June 6th 08 07:18 PM

size of Stargate marquee?

Peale wrote in
. 196:

In my efforts to restore my Stargate, I've noted one on eBay. It
states the size as 24 1/2" x 7 1/2". Since I don't have it here to
measure, I want to make sure this is right before I plunk down cash
for something that won't fit. Is this right, or did someone cut down
an original?

Sorry, sorry! Clicked on the wrong newsgroup window.