DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Schematic wanted: RCA HD65W140, Chassis ATC311A2 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/248982-schematic-wanted-rca-hd65w140-chassis-atc311a2.html)

billccm[_2_] May 6th 08 03:21 PM

Schematic wanted: RCA HD65W140, Chassis ATC311A2

Hello All:

A coworker has an RCA rear projection TV that sizzled and shut down.
If someone has a schematic they could forward, I would be grateful.

Thanks for any help, and have a nice day,

Bill

Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] May 7th 08 02:11 AM

"billccm" wrote in message
Hello All:

A coworker has an RCA rear projection TV that sizzled and shut down.
If someone has a schematic they could forward, I would be grateful.

Thanks for any help, and have a nice day,

Bill

Good luck with that...

Mark Z.

billccm[_2_] May 20th 08 04:00 PM

Schematic wanted: RCA HD65W140, Chassis ATC311A2

Hello All:

If anyone has a parts list, schematic, or any service info on this I
would be grateful. I have researched that the splitter takes out a
transistor, and a few passive components, but I am not sure about the
parts required.

Also, I see that "TV03005" is a Thompson Bulletin that explains the
fix for this TV, but I cannot locate a copy anywhere.

Thanks for any advice, and have a nice day, Bill

dBc May 23rd 08 08:00 AM

Schematic wanted: RCA HD65W140, Chassis ATC311A2

Greetings Bill..

The service manual & schematics aren't all that expensive to
purchase..

Something to consider. Personally, I don't hesitate picking up the
'official' schematics from the manufacturer. How much work they put
into them reveals whether I'll be interested in purchasing any future
products from that same manufacturer.

I had a Zenith 25" stereo color TV given to me that needed some
attention. The first thing I did was to find out who carried the
schematics and later, in fact, called Thompson and ordered them. For
the information I needed, they were worth every penny I spent. To this
day I don't regret purchasing those schematics!

Cheers,
Mr. Mentor

Michael A. Terrell May 24th 08 09:01 AM

dBc wrote:

Greetings Bill..

The service manual & schematics aren't all that expensive to
purchase..

Something to consider. Personally, I don't hesitate picking up the
'official' schematics from the manufacturer. How much work they put
into them reveals whether I'll be interested in purchasing any future
products from that same manufacturer.

I had a Zenith 25" stereo color TV given to me that needed some
attention. The first thing I did was to find out who carried the
schematics and later, in fact, called Thompson and ordered them. For
the information I needed, they were worth every penny I spent. To this
day I don't regret purchasing those schematics!

Thompson?
http://www.zenith.com/index.asp?url=./sub_about/about_index.asp

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

dBc May 24th 08 07:08 PM

Schematic wanted: RCA HD65W140, Chassis ATC311A2

Greetings Michael..

Regarding:
| Thompson?
| http://www.zenith.com/index.asp?url=./sub_about/about_index.asp

I'm not really sure what this URL has to do with schematics or the
source for service manuals..

Yes, it would appear that Thomson (ends up no "p"), is now defunct
according to Wikipedia. Now, I'm glad that I got those schematics when
I did. I state this knowing that it may now be possible to download
those schematics, these days, for free.

http://www.user-manuals.com/index.php

http://fileshare.eshop.bg/most_popular/list_400.html

Now days it's: