DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sharp CD-PC651 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/246730-sharp-cd-pc651.html)

Jack00 April 22nd 08 11:12 PM

Sharp CD-PC651

I've got this hifi which I replaced the cd lens and now it is giving
the error code 0307. The cd tray will not eject either. Any help
appreciated.

Thanks

jakdedert April 23rd 08 01:41 AM

Sharp CD-PC651

Jack00 wrote:
I've got this hifi which I replaced the cd lens and now it is giving
the error code 0307. The cd tray will not eject either. Any help
appreciated.

Thanks

I think you need to run that one by us again. You replaced the lens?
How...by replacing the entire laser assembly--I assume--but why not say
that? Anyway, knowing what was done, and by whom IMO will be necessary
to give any further advice (unless someone is familiar with particular code.

jak

Jack00 April 24th 08 09:15 PM

Sharp CD-PC651

Before I replaced the cd assembly I could eject the tray but now it
does nothing. Do you know how to fit the mechanism correctly.

Thanks