DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   D125ZCVJ - can you identify from picture? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/245062-d125zcvj-can-you-identify-picture.html)

Ralph Innes April 16th 08 12:03 PM

D125ZCVJ - can you identify from picture?

Hi there, group!

Here's a pictu

http://members.shaw.ca/haruspex/Fuse.jpg

This was in one side of the 120VAC line of an oil-filled space heater.

It's open now, and I'd like to get a replacement. Have tried the
semiconductor datasheet sites - no luck.

In addition to the D125ZCVJ marking, there's a stylized "E" and "128șC" on
it.

The heater is rated at 1500W, so assume this device would be rated about 13
amps.

Any ideas?

TIA,

- Ralph

N_Cook April 16th 08 12:16 PM

D125ZCVJ - can you identify from picture?

Ralph Innes wrote in message
30...
Hi there, group!

Here's a pictu

http://members.shaw.ca/haruspex/Fuse.jpg

This was in one side of the 120VAC line of an oil-filled space heater.

It's open now, and I'd like to get a replacement. Have tried the
semiconductor datasheet sites - no luck.

In addition to the D125ZCVJ marking, there's a stylized "E" and "128șC" on
it.

The heater is rated at 1500W, so assume this device would be rated about

13
amps.

Any ideas?

TIA,

- Ralph

128 degree C thermal fuse ( Tf )
Is it normally carrying 13 amp ? , that sort of sze is normally rated no
more than 5 amp I thought.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Eeyore April 16th 08 12:33 PM

Ralph Innes wrote:

Here's a pictu

http://members.shaw.ca/haruspex/Fuse.jpg

This was in one side of the 120VAC line of an oil-filled space heater.

It's open now, and I'd like to get a replacement. Have tried the
semiconductor datasheet sites - no luck.

In addition to the D125ZCVJ marking, there's a stylized "E" and "128șC" on
it.

The heater is rated at 1500W, so assume this device would be rated about 13
amps.

It's a thermal fuse. You can use an NTE8125
http://www.newark.com/06M7502/electr...questid=312590

http://www.nteinc.com/

Graham

Ralph Innes April 18th 08 01:23 PM

D125ZCVJ - can you identify from picture?

Eeyore wrote in
:

Ralph Innes wrote:

Here's a pictu

http://members.shaw.ca/haruspex/Fuse.jpg

It's a thermal fuse. You can use an NTE8125
http://www.newark.com/06M7502/electr...on/product.us0
?sku=NTE-ELECTRONICS-NTE8125&_requestid=312590

http://www.nteinc.com/

Graham

Many thanks. I'll put an NTE8125 on my grocery list.

- Ralph