DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WTB: Documentation for Hickok model 265 CRT tester (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/241924-wtb-documentation-hickok-model-265-crt-tester.html)

Tim Iskander[_2_] April 4th 08 02:28 PM

WTB: Documentation for Hickok model 265 CRT tester

I just bought a Hickok model 265 CRT tester/rejuvinator and it has no
docs with it. If anyone has any docs or info
about how to use this beast I would be most appreciative.
I found a guy in Ohio (Ray Nowak) who had one for sale on his webpage,
but am having trouble contacting him.

please respond via email if you can help..

cheers
/Tim Iskander

hr(bob) [email protected] April 5th 08 03:56 AM

On Apr 4, 7:28*am, Tim Iskander wrote:
I just bought a Hickok model 265 CRT tester/rejuvinator and it has no
docs with it. If anyone has any docs or info
about how to use this beast I would be most appreciative.
I found a guy in Ohio (Ray Nowak) who had one for sale on his webpage,
but am having trouble contacting him.

please respond via email if you can help..

cheers
/Tim Iskander

Any relation to Marty Iskander in Hawaii??