DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How To protect Virus from Computer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/241699-how-protect-virus-computer.html)

anujbatta April 3rd 08 02:50 PM

How To protect Virus from Computer

Copy and Paste the Url given below :

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2863058-10437271

and Visit: http://www.anujbatta.blogspot.com

lasercartridgeplus April 3rd 08 05:37 PM

On Apr 3, 8:50*am, anujbatta wrote:
Copy and Paste the Url given below :

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2863058-10437271

and Visit:http://www.anujbatta.blogspot.com

Try http://www.avast.com for virus protection as they have a free home
personal version of their virus software that works great! So much
better than ANY other virus software that I have tried. It has been a
savior!

Danita
http://www.lasercartridgeplus.com

z April 3rd 08 06:01 PM

How To protect Virus from Computer

Most people do it the other way around.

exray[_2_] April 3rd 08 07:46 PM

z wrote:
Most people do it the other way around.

Yeah, my computer has ruined many a good virus.

-Bill

z April 3rd 08 08:57 PM

On Apr 3, 2:46*pm, exray wrote:
z wrote:
Most people do it the other way around.

Yeah, my computer has ruined many a good virus.

-Bill

dear usenet: how can i protect my virus from destruction by norton,
mcafee, avg, etc.?

Jamie April 4th 08 12:41 AM

z wrote:

On Apr 3, 2:46 pm, exray wrote:

z wrote:

Most people do it the other way around.

Yeah, my computer has ruined many a good virus.

-Bill

dear usenet: how can i protect my virus from destruction by norton,
mcafee, avg, etc.?

Hmm, Remove Norton? :)

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

clifto April 4th 08 01:12 AM

z wrote:
dear usenet: how can i protect my virus from destruction by norton,
mcafee, avg, etc.?

Dear z: from what I understand, your virus has little to fear from norton.

--
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080331/D8VOMVT02.html
Chelsea Clinton Criticizes Bush in N.C.

Talk about "dog bites man"...

exray[_2_] April 4th 08 01:26 AM

clifto wrote:
z wrote:
dear usenet: how can i protect my virus from destruction by norton,
mcafee, avg, etc.?

Dear z: from what I understand, your virus has little to fear from norton.

Actually it does. Norton slows down your system enough to where you'll
notice the virus being planted.

-Bill

Michael A. Terrell April 4th 08 11:35 PM

exray wrote:

clifto wrote:
z wrote:
dear usenet: how can i protect my virus from destruction by norton,
mcafee, avg, etc.?

Dear z: from what I understand, your virus has little to fear from norton.

Actually it does. Norton slows down your system enough to where you'll
notice the virus being planted.

Norton slows some computers down to the point that watching paint dry
is like a NASCAR race.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html