Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default More Vintage Radio Probs ...

Following on from the old Roberts radio that I requested a service sheet for
on here a couple of weeks ago, and which one of the regular posters was kind
enough to let me have, the same owner has now thrust an Ultra R786
"Coronation Twin" at me. Does anyone by any remote chance have a copy of the
schematic for this one that they could scan and let me have ? I could order
one from several places, but I would like to get it done and out of here by
Saturday. This one has had some very poor work done around the dropper
resistors, with open sections poorly bridged by individual resistors, and
the mains input wiring is pretty scrappy too, and doesn't look as though
it's wired as original, so I would like to get a squint at a circuit just to
check.

Thanks

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geo Geo is offline

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 01:53:31 GMT, "Arfa Daily" wrote:

the same owner has now thrust an Ultra R786
"Coronation Twin" at me. Does anyone by any remote chance have a copy of the
schematic for this one that they could scan and let me have ?

YGM

Geo

DVR probs Dean Home Repair 14 January 24th 07 09:04 PM
tv probs [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 November 16th 05 06:05 PM
TV Probs Dave Electronics Repair 8 February 12th 05 10:25 AM
Impedance probs Coyoteboy Electronics 4 January 24th 04 06:18 AM