DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HP1650B rev.2 logic analyzer system disk needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/239032-hp1650b-rev-2-logic-analyzer-system-disk-needed.html)

Kurt Lehman March 20th 08 05:05 AM

HP1650B rev.2 logic analyzer system disk needed

Can anyone help me with a disk (or files, I can probably
get lifutil running) for this analyzer? I'd like to get this unit
working, but it is dead without the system floppy.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Kurt Lehman

Martin Whybrow March 20th 08 08:34 PM

HP1650B rev.2 logic analyzer system disk needed

Email me, I've got V1.1 and V2 images.
Martin
--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom

Kurt Lehman March 25th 08 04:00 AM

HP1650B rev.2 logic analyzer system disk needed

Thanks Martin-
I sent you an email that can be used for reply.
Kurt

Martin Whybrow March 25th 08 07:37 PM

HP1650B rev.2 logic analyzer system disk needed

"Kurt Lehman" wrote in message
Thanks Martin-
I sent you an email that can be used for reply.
Kurt

Kurt
I've sent you another email, let me know if it arrives or not as I guess the
last one didn't.
Martin
--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom

Paolo[_4_] June 25th 13 04:18 PM

HP1650B rev.2 logic analyzer system disk needed

responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/repair/...eeded-270-.htm
, Paolo wrote:
klehman1 wrote:

Can anyone help me with a disk (or files, I can probably
get lifutil running) for this analyzer? I\'d like to get this unit
working, but it is dead without the system floppy.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Kurt Lehman

I have an old logical analyzer Hp 1650B but don't have a system boot disk.
I finded on net the boot disk of 1650A disk but doesn't work, it need the
version of 1650/51B
Someone can help me?

Paolo