Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default i am

fixin to head on over to Vilninus,Lithanuania and chat with my married
gal friend over there.Much better than y'all assholes!
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

fixin to head on over to Vilninus,Lithanuania and chat with my married
gal friend over there.Much better than y'all assholes!
cuhulin

PLONK

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

To start with I though this guy was a troll and others he actually
contributes something.. Apparently my first intuition was correct about him
being a troll. Very strange.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
"Michael Kennedy" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

fixin to head on over to Vilninus,Lithanuania and chat with my married
gal friend over there.Much better than y'all assholes!
cuhulin

PLONK

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

To start with I though this guy was a troll and others he actually
contributes something.. Apparently my first intuition was correct about him
being a troll. Very strange.

I don't think he's a troll at all. I just think he's a head case.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

It's my stupid wireless WebTV' keyboard's fault.I had meant to say, I
dont physically go to furrin countries.Unca Sam sent me to Vietnam (I
have my DD 214 to prove that too) I do, however have many wimmin friends
all over the World I do via the internet I cyber/electronically chat
crazy stuff with.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:29:19 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

It's my stupid wireless WebTV' keyboard's fault.I had meant to say, I
dont
physically go to furrin countries.Unca Sam sent me to Vietnam (I have my
DD 214 to prove that too) I do, however have many wimmin friends all over
the World I do via the internet I cyber/electronically chat crazy stuff
with.
cuhulin

Translation:

I wanted to explain while I'm still sober.

Ah.. Now that makes since. I don't get drunk around my pc so I didn't even
think of that.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael Kennedy wrote:

To start with I though this guy was a troll and others he actually
contributes something.. Apparently my first intuition was correct about him
being a troll. Very strange.

Look at news:rec.radio.shortwave for more proof that he's a troll. I
told them what he was when he popped up here, and other tech newsgroups.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Meat Plow wrote:
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:29:19 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

It's my stupid wireless WebTV' keyboard's fault.I had meant to say, I dont
physically go to furrin countries.Unca Sam sent me to Vietnam (I have my
DD 214 to prove that too) I do, however have many wimmin friends all over
the World I do via the internet I cyber/electronically chat crazy stuff
with.
cuhulin

Translation:

I wanted to explain while I'm still sober.

Lonely old man with WebTV and a drinking problem...annoying but harmless.

jak