Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default sony tv wont respond to the remote

Hi, We have a sony trinitron 13 inch kv-13fs110 and the tv does'nt
want to respond to the remote. any ideas? the remote is working fine
on other sony products. I posted earlier with some incorrect info.
claiming it was a toshiba,but I am getting this second hand from my
kid at university. please help if you can thanks in advance.-J
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"jinxy" wrote in message
Hi, We have a sony trinitron 13 inch kv-13fs110 and the tv does'nt
want to respond to the remote. any ideas? the remote is working fine
on other sony products. I posted earlier with some incorrect info.
claiming it was a toshiba,but I am getting this second hand from my
kid at university. please help if you can thanks in advance.-J

Bad switch(es) in the front operation panel area. Common problem.

Mark Z.