DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TDA7293 sub (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/234539-tda7293-sub.html)

bob urz February 21st 08 03:24 AM

TDA7293 sub

I have these simple little Chinese OEM amp modules that are dealing me
fits. They came in with TDA7293 chip. MY supplier had TDA7293V which
they said was a sub. In two of these modules, little caps keep blowing
when i power these up with the sub IC in. I ESR'ed the caps before power
up and they were not shorted and seemed to be OK. Any one had any issues
subbing this chip?

bob

Lavelock February 21st 08 09:35 AM

TDA7293 sub

"bob urz" wrote in message ...

I have these simple little Chinese OEM amp modules that are dealing me
fits. They came in with TDA7293 chip. MY supplier had TDA7293V which
they said was a sub. In two of these modules, little caps keep blowing
when i power these up with the sub IC in. I ESR'ed the caps before power
up and they were not shorted and seemed to be OK. Any one had any issues
subbing this chip?

bob

If the cap is not putting in reverse position then it got to be your fatty name that it didn't like. Sorry to be frank.

Fred Kruger February 21st 08 10:28 AM

TDA7293 sub

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 01:35:31 -0800 "Lavelock" wrote
in Message id: :

If the cap is not putting in reverse position then it got to be your fatty name that it didn't like.

How is it you can type a full sentence with that boner tipping up Mom's
keyboard?

Sorry to be frank.

I'm sorry that you're a waste of food that could be rotting somewhere,
giving rise to an interesting new disease.