DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canon Powershot A550 A560 Repair Experience (website) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/233773-canon-powershot-a550-a560-repair-experience-website.html)

[email protected] February 14th 08 09:23 PM

Canon Powershot A550 A560 Repair Experience (website)

I have now updated my website to include the experience of repairing a
digital camera that I'd mentioned earlier in this forum. It's more
sort of mechanical work than electronics repair (apart from
desoldering four or five soldering joints), but I couldn't find a
better place in the forums to post it:

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/MiscElectronics2.htm

I hope that someone will find it useful. Feedback (postive or
otherwise) is always welcome.

-pk

[email protected] February 16th 08 10:30 PM

Canon Powershot A550 A560 Repair Experience (website)

On Feb 14, 4:23*pm, wrote:
Repair guide for replacing gears in the lens assembly gearbox has now
been added:

http://pkrobot.freehostia.com/MiscElectronics3.htm

-pk