DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   hi do u drink ur own pee / urine for health (135,000 web pages onurine therapy the technical name for it). (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/233577-hi-do-u-drink-ur-own-pee-urine-health-135-000-web-pages-onurine-therapy-technical-name.html)

[email protected] February 13th 08 05:36 AM

hi do u drink ur own pee / urine for health (135,000 web pages onurine therapy the technical name for it).

Hi,
It fixes broken marriages too. it is called "urine therapy" on the
internet. it fixes manic-depression too as my medicines are SLOWLY
being reduced. My right toe is paining and refusing to take up my
weight say once in 10 days. I have installed an operating system
LINUX in dual-boot mode.

Erach

Les Matthew February 13th 08 03:39 PM

wrote:
Hi,
It fixes broken marriages too. it is called "urine therapy" on the
internet. it fixes manic-depression too as my medicines are SLOWLY
being reduced. My right toe is paining and refusing to take up my
weight say once in 10 days. I have installed an operating system
LINUX in dual-boot mode.

Erach

Are you taking the ****? ;)

les...