Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Universal AC Adapter Plugs

Can any body tell me if there any sites or stores where I might be
able to purchase Universal
connector plugs? The reason I ask is that I purchased a Smart
Universal AC Adaptor kit with
8 connectors and the one the I use is now damaged. I was hoping to be
able to buy the one
that I need separately.

Thanks in advanced
DH