Old February 10th 08, 02:04 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default please help me

I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's
thesis about a opinion on managers.

I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and
as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my
thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it in.

The survey:
http://entropy.be/~mag/limesurvey/in...=94762&lang=en

If you could please also forward this mail to other members of the
group.

I will be rally grateful for your help.

Yours sincerely

Old February 10th 08, 04:16 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair
me me is offline

wrote in news:452592c6-a8e9-4250-b685-
:

I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's
thesis about a opinion on managers.

they are generally idiots!

I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and
as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my
thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it in.

bite me!

The survey:
http://entropy.be/~mag/limesurvey/in...=94762&lang=en

Ass bag!

If you could please also forward this mail to other members of the
group.

Not a chance in hell!

I will be rally grateful for your help.

drop dead!