Old February 9th 08, 11:39 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I want to disjoin this group How?

I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

Old February 9th 08, 11:58 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

"budi" wrote in message
I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

Depends on your news reader. For mine, I can right-click the group and then
select "unsubscribe."

Old February 10th 08, 12:04 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

budi wrote:
I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

See ya'!

jak
Old February 10th 08, 04:36 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

budi wrote:

I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

There is no subscribe or unsubscribe for Google Group users. Just
stop coming to the group.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old February 10th 08, 03:10 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 14:39:49 -0800, "budi"
wrote:

I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

Wow, that's a new one.

This is Usenet and has little or nothing to do with Google. It is
like a bulletin board - just stop posting or reading it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Groups

http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en Read "the basics of Usenet"

Thanks to the group. Staffbull UK diy 20 October 13th 06 12:30 PM
New to group Lew Hodgett Woodworking 1 August 7th 06 07:12 AM
New to group charlie b Woodworking 0 August 7th 06 07:08 AM
Fun Group [email protected] Woodworking 1 December 9th 04 03:24 AM