DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I want to disjoin this group How? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/233203-i-want-disjoin-group-how.html)

budi February 9th 08 10:39 PM

I want to disjoin this group How?

I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

Charles February 9th 08 10:58 PM

"budi" wrote in message
I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

Depends on your news reader. For mine, I can right-click the group and then
select "unsubscribe."

jakdedert February 9th 08 11:04 PM

budi wrote:
I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

See ya'!

jak

Michael A. Terrell February 10th 08 03:36 AM

budi wrote:

I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

There is no subscribe or unsubscribe for Google Group users. Just
stop coming to the group.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

default February 10th 08 02:10 PM

I want to disjoin this group How?

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 14:39:49 -0800, "budi"
wrote:

I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

Wow, that's a new one.

This is Usenet and has little or nothing to do with Google. It is
like a bulletin board - just stop posting or reading it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Groups

http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en Read "the basics of Usenet"