Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Telephone AB switch

I need to switch two answering machines between one telephone line and
I need a simple AB switch. Radio Shack used to carry these years ago
but no longer does. Neither does any of my commercial suppliers either
it seems. Certainly I can make one if I have to but I'd rather just
buy it and charge the customer for it. Does anyone know if there is
still a source for these things anymore? Thanks, Lenny.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Feb 8, 5:42*pm, James Beck wrote:
In article 43620726-62c1-41f7-809a-d7238f9cb8c3
@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com, says... I need to switch two answering machines between one telephone line and
I need a simple AB switch. Radio Shack used to carry these years ago
but no longer does. Neither does any of my commercial suppliers either
it seems. Certainly I can make one if I have to but I'd rather just
buy it and charge the customer for it. Does anyone know if there is
still a source for these things anymore? Thanks, Lenny.

Something like this:http://www.amazon.com/Modular-Switch.../dp/B000AAJCA4

Thats exactly what i need. Thanks alot. Lenny