DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I want to start my own business can anybody give me advice (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/232986-i-want-start-my-own-business-can-anybody-give-me-advice.html)

[email protected] February 7th 08 09:10 PM

I want to start my own business can anybody give me advice

Welcome to our site: www.richglorytrade.com.
We are a leading company that wholesale Nike,AF1, DUNK, Jordan(1-23),
Adiadas ,lacoate,
Puma,bape ,gucci,prada ,CHANEL,timberland ,converse ,LV,woman top
boots UGG VERSACE BURBERRY BOSS ARMANI Dior,ED HARDY shoes and some
other brand-named (Abercrombie & Fitch ,THE NORTH FACE, Spider,artful
dodger,BBC,EVISU,BAPE,LRG,POLO,ED HARDY,G-STAR)
clothing,jeans,jerseys,handbags,travel bag
scarfs,watch,caps,wallets,golf,ipod mp4,psp,PS3,NDSL,Notebooks/
laptops,unlock mobile phones.
Our products are top quality
with original packing, including box, card, tag etc
please do not hesi tate to contact with us by
MSN: E-mail:
and you can visit our homepage:
www.richglorytrade.com
we would appreciated with it very much if you send us what you are
looking for. Thank you.