Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default $45us/pc H.I.D Conversion Kit

100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee check the quality before you pay

In www.housinghouse.com you can check the quality before you pay,The
detailed information following:

1) Paypal us the UPS charges before the shipment.

2) Ship the items out.

3) Get the items and check its quality.

4) Paypal the balance.

5) The quota for each person should be one HID kit.

6) This is just available for the first deal, for the further order,
you need to pay the total payment before the shipment.

7) This promotion is just available for HID Conversion Kit$B!"(BHID Xenon
Bulb$B!"(BHID Ballast.

If you want to know more detail information, you can send email to
.