DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MJW 21193 and MJW 21194 in the UK? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/232012-mjw-21193-mjw-21194-uk.html)

Gareth Magennis January 30th 08 04:13 PM

MJW 21193 and MJW 21194 in the UK?

Hi,

I'm trying to find ON Semiconductors MJW 21193 and 21194 in the UK without
much success. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Gareth.

[email protected] January 30th 08 05:14 PM

MJW 21193 and MJW 21194 in the UK?

On Jan 30, 11:13*am, "Gareth Magennis"
wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to find ON Semiconductors MJW 21193 and 21194 in the UK without
much success. *Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Gareth.

Not in the UK, nor by that part-number but listed as an "exact
replacement". So with that you might find the replacement in the UK.

http://www.newark.com/jsp/search/alt...ts&sku=75C3447

26K4499 also by ON

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Chris Oates January 30th 08 10:36 PM

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm trying to find ON Semiconductors MJW 21193 and 21194 in the UK without
much success. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

This any good ?

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/br...Ntt=21193&Ntx=

Gareth Magennis January 31st 08 01:04 PM

"Chris Oates" wrote in message

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm trying to find ON Semiconductors MJW 21193 and 21194 in the UK
without
much success. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

This any good ?

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/br...Ntt=21193&Ntx=

Blimey, Farnell don't stock them, and I didn't know CPC has a different
stock list!

Thanks,

Gareth.