DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Moving lips radio. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/231930-moving-lips-radio.html)

[email protected] January 29th 08 09:04 PM

Moving lips radio.

I have owned it for years.Little transistor novelty radio.What makes
those lips move when the radio is playing?
cuhulin

gonzo January 30th 08 11:20 PM

Moving lips radio.

wrote:
I have owned it for years.Little transistor novelty radio.What makes
those lips move when the radio is playing?
cuhulin

Maybe this?

http://www.strangenewproducts.com/20...ing-radio.html

Ken G. January 31st 08 12:41 AM

Moving lips radio.

Those have a special R5D3 type transistor in them with moving leads .

n cook January 31st 08 08:02 AM

Moving lips radio.

Ken G. wrote in message
Those have a special R5D3 type transistor in them with moving leads .

Is that from the same family as the earlier R2D2 one ?

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Michael A. Terrell February 1st 08 01:14 PM

Moving lips radio.

N Cook wrote:

Ken G. wrote in message
Those have a special R5D3 type transistor in them with moving leads .

Is that from the same family as the earlier R2D2 one ?

No. He gets them from his freind "Skippy".

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida