Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need 110V flexible gooseneck extension

Can anyone point me to a website where I can get a flexible gooseneck
outdoor floodlight extender to fit a standard 110V lamp base? Like the one
pictured here, but shorter and one that will hold its shape like flexible
metal conduit that romex cable goes in. Only need about a 12" extender. I
swear I can find this on the net or anywhere.

http://www.phaesun.com/produktPopup....01593&flash=no

Thanks,

Chuck