DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SONY PVM 2030 not displaying RGB image (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/231621-sony-pvm-2030-not-displaying-rgb-image.html)

[email protected] January 27th 08 07:51 PM

SONY PVM 2030 not displaying RGB image

So I've been using the RGB input through the 25pin CMPTR input for a
few months now. One day the image started to drop out. Sometimes half
the screen would show up, and then it would drop out completely. Oddly
enough, the s video still works perfectly. I noticed that turning up
the +5v brought back the image for a moment, but then it went out
again. I don't fancy buying a new monitor, I'm quite fond of this
beast.

Anyone have any ideas?

thank,

Jason.