DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted: LCD Screen for Canon A630 Camera (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/231428-wanted-lcd-screen-canon-a630-camera.html)

packrat79 January 26th 08 12:02 AM

Wanted: LCD Screen for Canon A630 Camera

I need an LCD screen to replace the smashed one on a Powershot A630
camera, it's a 2.5" rotating type and is identical to the one used on
the A640. Anyone who has one please contact me ASAP.
Thanks.

Ray January 26th 08 01:40 AM

Wanted: LCD Screen for Canon A630 Camera

Sorry I forgot the URL

http://uscamera.com/ck9-1241.htm