DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Insigna TV & Verizon Fios TV - CODES???? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/230115-insigna-tv-verizon-fios-tv-codes.html)

infiniteMPG January 16th 08 04:45 PM

Insigna TV & Verizon Fios TV - CODES????

I bought my son an Insigna TV a while back and it came with it's own
remote. It's a nice TV and works great but when we tried to configure
the Brighthouse cable universal remote it would not respond to any
codes so he got by using two remotes. We just recently switched to
Verizon's new Fios TV and got a whole new universal remote. The
manual for this remote stated the code for Insigna TV's was 0198 which
we tried with no luck. We tried the programming feature and stepped
thru all the codes with the remote and nothing worked. So I am
posting this note to see if anyone knows how to get this TV to respond
to a universal remote. The TV spec's are as follows :

INSIGNA TV
MODEL ISTV040919
10/05

The only number we can find on the remote is BT-0330C...CH and it's
the basic universal remote that came with the Verizon Fios tuner box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

infiniteMPG January 16th 08 07:37 PM

Insigna TV & Verizon Fios TV - CODES????

Also found that the remote from the Verizon Fios is a Philips RC 144
Remote if that helps.