DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tektronix sweep generator 155-0049-02 needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/229757-tektronix-sweep-generator-155-0049-02-needed.html)

Falk Willberg January 13th 08 09:56 PM

Tektronix sweep generator 155-0049-02 needed

I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have 0pcs.
stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen January 14th 08 02:51 PM

Falk Willberg wrote:

I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have 0pcs.
stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk

http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tek-parts/tekparts3.html

155-0049-02 New Factory Boxed and bagged, 20 pin DIP, Sweep Control

New , $44.00 ; 8 Pcs stock

HTH,

Jorgen
dj0ud

Jim Yanik January 14th 08 03:08 PM

Tektronix sweep generator 155-0049-02 needed

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen wrote in
:

Falk Willberg wrote:

I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have 0pcs.
stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk

http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tek-parts/tekparts3.html

155-0049-02 New Factory Boxed and bagged, 20 pin DIP, Sweep Control

New , $44.00 ; 8 Pcs stock

HTH,

Jorgen
dj0ud

IIRC,that price is about what TEK originally charged for it.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen January 14th 08 03:18 PM

Falk Willberg wrote:

I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have 0pcs.
stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk

http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tek-parts/tekparts3.html

155-0049-02 New Factory Boxed and bagged, 20 pin DIP, Sweep Control

New , $44.00 ; 8 Pcs stock

HTH,

Jorgen
dj0ud

IIRC,that price is about what TEK originally charged for it.

Yes, sphere isn't cheap, but sometimes the only source. :-(

Jorgen

Jim Yanik January 14th 08 04:24 PM

Falk Willberg wrote:

I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have
0pcs. stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk

http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tek-parts/tekparts3.html

155-0049-02 New Factory Boxed and bagged, 20 pin DIP, Sweep
Control

New , $44.00 ; 8 Pcs stock

HTH,

Jorgen
dj0ud

IIRC,that price is about what TEK originally charged for it.

Yes, sphere isn't cheap, but sometimes the only source. :-(

Jorgen

Well,at least Sphere hasn't marked UP the price drastically.
IMO,even including shipping to Europe(.de is Denmark?),it's still a fair
price to repair your scope.

At least there are some still available!

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Falk Willberg January 14th 08 04:44 PM

Falk Willberg wrote:

I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have
0pcs. stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk
http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tek-parts/tekparts3.html

155-0049-02 New Factory Boxed and bagged, 20 pin DIP, Sweep
Control

New , $44.00 ; 8 Pcs stock

HTH,

Jorgen
dj0ud

IIRC,that price is about what TEK originally charged for it.

Yes, sphere isn't cheap, but sometimes the only source. :-(

Jorgen

Well,at least Sphere hasn't marked UP the price drastically.
IMO,even including shipping to Europe(.de is Denmark?)

Not really, .de is the small country south of denmark ;-)

,it's still a fair
price to repair your scope.

At least there are some still available!

Thank you, Jorgen and Jim. I asked them for a price.

Falk

Jim Yanik January 14th 08 10:11 PM

Tektronix sweep generator 155-0049-02 needed

Falk Willberg wrote in
:

Jim Yanik schrieb:

Well,at least Sphere hasn't marked UP the price drastically.
IMO,even including shipping to Europe(.de is Denmark?)

Not really, .de is the small country south of denmark ;-)

Hey,at least I got the CONTINENT correct.... 8-)

What's Denmark's suffix???

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Michael A. Terrell January 15th 08 01:19 AM

Tektronix sweep generator 155-0049-02 needed

Jim Yanik wrote:

Falk Willberg wrote in
:

Jim Yanik schrieb:

Well,at least Sphere hasn't marked UP the price drastically.
IMO,even including shipping to Europe(.de is Denmark?)

Not really, .de is the small country south of denmark ;-)

Hey,at least I got the CONTINENT correct.... 8-)

What's Denmark's suffix???

http://www.iana.org/root-whois/index.html

..de – Germany
..dk – Denmark

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

PhattyMo January 16th 08 06:56 AM

Falk Willberg wrote:
I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have 0pcs.
stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk

I've got a bag full of old Tek parts,lemme dig through it and see. :)

PhattyMo January 16th 08 07:09 AM

PhattyMo wrote:
Falk Willberg wrote:
I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have 0pcs.
stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk

I've got a bag full of old Tek parts,lemme dig through it and see. :)

Well,I've got a couple of 155-0049-01 IC's.
Is this a similar (interchangeable) part?!

I've got a small stock of Tek parts,incase anyone else is looking for
Tek stuff?

Falk Willberg January 16th 08 08:55 AM

PhattyMo schrieb:
PhattyMo wrote:
Falk Willberg wrote:
I am searching for that beast. All sources I found on the web have 0pcs.
stock, minimum order of 1.000 USD or do not answer inquiries.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Falk

I've got a bag full of old Tek parts,lemme dig through it and see. :)

Well,I've got a couple of 155-0049-01 IC's.
Is this a similar (interchangeable) part?!

I think -02 is the improved version. I have ordered one already, thanks
for the offer anyway.