DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hafler SE-130 schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/227858-hafler-se-130-schematic.html)

Pete KE9OA December 31st 07 03:01 AM

Hafler SE-130 schematic

Does anybody have a schematic of this tuner? Somebody removed all of the
components from the line amp stage, in an effort to install their own line
amp. Unfortunately, they didn't do such a good job, so I am trying to
restore it to the original design.
This tuner uses a Delco radio board, and it is quite sensitive on the MW
band...........this
is the reason I am putting so much effort into it.

TIA
Pete KE9OA

GPG January 2nd 08 03:23 AM

Hafler SE-130 schematic

http://www.hafler.com/techsupport/index.asp?ID=3

Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] January 2nd 08 12:59 PM

Hafler SE-130 schematic

"GPG" wrote in message
On Dec 31 2007, 4:01 pm, "Pete KE9OA" wrote:
Does anybody have a schematic of this tuner? Somebody removed all of the
components from the line amp stage, in an effort to install their own
line
amp. Unfortunately, they didn't do such a good job, so I am trying to
restore it to the original design.
This tuner uses a Delco radio board, and it is quite sensitive on the MW
band...........this
is the reason I am putting so much effort into it.

TIA
Pete KE9OA

http://www.hafler.com/techsupport/index.asp?ID=3

I looked there when I first saw the OP's original post. It is the owners
manual ONLY, unfortunately.

That link is good for many other legacy Hafler schematics, however...

Mark Z.