DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Phillips 27K800 TV Need Print ! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/226448-phillips-27k800-tv-need-print.html)

Sparkey December 17th 07 01:11 PM

Phillips 27K800 TV Need Print !

Hello;
the power supply will "sit" and energize the standby voltages fine
when the chassis is plugged in and not turned on but pulses a
few .times at power up then shuts down, . I replaced the STV9379FA
vertical booster as rec. I have high voltage briefly. HOT is good,
flybk passes ring test. Been checking for something dragging down
power supply .

I'm hoping someone can share a print. This set is starting to cost
me!
TIA,
Spark