Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Apple Macintosh Repair

Is your Apple Macintosh computer giving you trouble? Creative IT will
help you to implement practical solutions and get your computer back
to excellent working condition. We are a nationwide leader and
provider of IT solutions to all makes and models of PC and most Apple
products. Creative IT, based in London, UK, specializes in Apple
Macintosh repair. Our long term experience and practical knowledge in
the Apple Macintosh repair field helps us to render fast and efficient
Apple Macintosh services.

Our skilled engineers will identify the nature of the problem and do
necessary repairing services for Apple Macintosh desktops and laptops
like Apple Macbook, iBook, Macbook Pro, iMac, PowerBook, eMac, G3, G4,
G5 and Mac mini in London. When it comes to Apple Macintosh repair in
London and surrounding areas, nobody can compete with Creative IT and
our highly trained staff of technicians.

Our London Apple Macintosh repair services include troubleshooting
hardware and software problems, RAM and hard disk upgrades, logic
board repair, power supply repair, LCD display panel repair, Wireless
network set-up and configuration with security, upgrade existing
systems with high-quality components, fitting of wireless cards and
examining vital components of your Apple iMac G5 machines for wear and
tear. We offer both onsite and offsite service. You have the options
of having the Apple Macintosh repair work done by our technicians at
your workplace or home; or we can do the repair work at our in-house
well equipped facility.

When you work with Creative IT, you are guaranteed to receive expert
Apple Macintosh repair services and professional follow-up support.
With years of office networking experience, including peer-to-peer
projects and server/client installation, you can also trust us for all
of your Apple Macintosh networking needs.

So, the next time you face any startup problems, freezes and crashes,
networking problems or hard drive failures with your Apple Macintosh
systems, just give us a call at 020-7237-6805. We will respond to your
call promptly and provide you with expert Apple Macintosh repair in
London, UK. You can also e-mail us at info@ with any questions
regarding Apple Macintosh repair services in London.

http://www.p6mm.cn