DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Off on me hols ...! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/226017-off-me-hols.html)

Arfa Daily December 13th 07 04:29 PM

Off on me hols ...!

Hi all

I'm off in a few hours, across the pond, to (slightly) sunnier climes for a
few days much needed R&R.

So last posting, just to wish everyone a happy Christmas or happy holidays
or happy whatever-it-is-in-your-part-of-the-world, and I'll catch y'all when
I get back.

Arfa

Arfa Daily December 13th 07 08:59 PM

Off on me hols ...!

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:29:02 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

Hi all

I'm off in a few hours, across the pond, to (slightly) sunnier climes for
few days much needed R&R.

So last posting, just to wish everyone a happy Christmas or happy
holidays
or happy whatever-it-is-in-your-part-of-the-world, and I'll catch y'all
when
I get back.

Have fun! Wish I was a little closer to where you are headed, would be
cool to meet up with you.

That it would ! I can't remember whereabouts you are, but nowhere near
Nevada I take it ?

Arfa

Arfa Daily December 13th 07 11:13 PM

Off on me hols ...!

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:59:53 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:29:02 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

Hi all

I'm off in a few hours, across the pond, to (slightly) sunnier climes
for
few days much needed R&R.

So last posting, just to wish everyone a happy Christmas or happy
holidays
or happy whatever-it-is-in-your-part-of-the-world, and I'll catch y'all
when
I get back.

Have fun! Wish I was a little closer to where you are headed, would be
cool to meet up with you.

That it would ! I can't remember whereabouts you are, but nowhere near
Nevada I take it ?

Nope, Ohio.

Ah yes ... I recall now. Well, I guess in a few hours' time, I'll be flying
right over you. Have a good 'un, and I'll catch up when I get back.

Arfa

Jerry December 13th 07 11:39 PM

Off on me hols ...!

On Dec 13, 1:59 pm, "Arfa Daily" wrote:

That it would ! I can't remember whereabouts you are, but nowhere near
Nevada I take it ?

Wave as you pass over Phoenix.

Jerry

Michael A. Terrell December 16th 07 05:35 AM

Off on me hols ...!

Meat Plow wrote:

Nope, Ohio.

Ohio? I left there 20 years ago. :(