Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony TV Question

I have a KP-46s25 made in Nov 96. There is no pic, I assume the
projector is bad. Where can I get the service manual or schematic for
this thing?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AJ AJ is offline

Google for it, see if SAMS has a photofact, or contact the manufacturer.
wrote in message
I have a KP-46s25 made in Nov 96. There is no pic, I assume the
projector is bad. Where can I get the service manual or schematic for
this thing?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
I have a KP-46s25 made in Nov 96. There is no pic, I assume the
projector is bad. Where can I get the service manual or schematic for
this thing?

What sort of projection set is it? There's no "projector" in it, but rather
a whole collection of subassemblies that work together. By no pic, is the
set dead, or is there sound but just no picture? A service manual won't help
you much unless you've already got a pretty good idea of how the thing
works.

Sony Television Question Ed Wojciechowski Electronics Repair 5 December 18th 05 12:21 AM
Sony MAVICA FD-92 Question... Michael Kennedy Electronics Repair 3 November 3rd 05 08:53 PM
Sony question! Rono Electronics Repair 0 August 13th 05 12:33 AM
Sony TV question Electronics Repair 3 February 23rd 04 04:21 PM
Sony tv repair question lainiekazan Electronics Repair 4 December 19th 03 10:47 PM