Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bose parts

I'm looking for the front grill for an old wave radio. It's no longer
available from Bose. Does anyone know of another parts supplier that
might stock Bose parts? The part numbers that I need are 175356,
188490, or possibly 192280-010. I'd even take a used grill if anyone
here has a pile of parts.
Andy Cuffe

BOSE jim Electronics Repair 4 December 26th 06 03:03 AM
RSX-S Bose stereo Dave M. Electronics Repair 2 July 6th 06 04:34 AM
Bose lifestyle 20 BOB URZ Electronics Repair 1 February 10th 05 09:08 AM
Bose Lifestyle 25 Parts BWL Electronics Repair 4 May 29th 04 06:51 AM