Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Microwave

I bought a turbo oven/ microwave oven last year. I am getting
ready to install it. I tested it last year and seemed to work,
but I did get an error. Strange instructions I am not familiar with,
like letting it cool down before you can use the microwave.

Anyway, its a Sears unit, I am pretty sure is GE. I found no
key to the error message in the manual. I looked on the GE site
and seemed to find something, but there was not much explanation.
Just wondered if anyone has more detailed information on
error messages. From what I found it was a sensor error, but
that does not make sense, and it was only during a combo oven/microwave
opperation.

Seems like many of the companies are calling turbo ovens, convection ovens.
All ovens have convection currents, fan or no fan. They used to call them by the correct
term about 25 years ago. I don't know what happened.

greg
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

You will have to send it to the GE rep to check it out. The fault can be a
sensor itself, or the something on the circuit board that operates with the
sensor.

Last year, when you saw the fault, you should have brought the unit back for
service or replacement. If it is past the warranty period, they will not
service it for free of charge.

--

JANA
_____

"GregS" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Does the oven work without error on microwave or convection, only gets the
error during combo?

"GregS" wrote in message
[...]

Low Cost USB RF & Microwave CW Power Meters. Come see us at the European Microwave Exhibition in Manchester, UK [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 August 2nd 06 02:34 PM
Microwave G Electronics Repair 9 September 17th 05 05:37 PM
Samsung Microwave & GE Microwave oven Soyrunner Electronics Repair 5 March 15th 05 01:46 PM
old microwave m Ransley Home Repair 7 December 4th 04 02:00 PM