DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Proscan TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/225121-proscan-tv.html)

JAG[_2_] December 8th 07 05:20 AM

Proscan TV

I need a schematic or service manual for a Proscan TV, Model PS27113;
Chassis No. CTC169CL5. Does anyone know of any free or cheap download sites
that would have a copy of this schematic, or maybe a Sams Photofact?
Thanks.

JAG

AJ December 8th 07 07:51 PM

Proscan TV

Post your diagnostics, symptoms, and what you have actually attempted. The
N/G has many techs that can help in your repair.