Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Resistor

Hi, I'm need info on a power resistor and i'm not sure of it's specs.
250L 13ohm K
MICRON 05.

It's 350mm long 45mm wide and 30mm thick with 350mm leads. It seems to be made of aluminium.

ThankYou

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

indep wrote:

Hi, I'm need info on a power resistor and i'm not sure of it's
specs. 250L 13ohm KMICRON 05. It's 350mm long 45mm wide and 30mm
thick with 350mm leads. It seems to be made of aluminium.

This may help.
http://www.ibselectronics.com/ibs/cm...J/MPR_J2-3.pdf

Found simply by using Google for 'micron resistor'

Please don't post in html btw.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"indep" wrote in message
. ..
Hi, I'm need info on a power resistor and i'm not sure of it's specs.
250L 13ohm K
MICRON 05.

It's 350mm long 45mm wide and 30mm thick with 350mm leads. It seems to be
made of aluminium.

ThankYou

What sort of info do you need? It's a 13K resistor, you can measure to see
if it's in spec.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

James Sweet wrote:

"indep" wrote in message

Hi, I'm need info on a power resistor and i'm not sure of it's specs.
250L 13ohm K
MICRON 05.

It's 350mm long 45mm wide and 30mm thick with 350mm leads. It seems to be
made of aluminium.

What sort of info do you need? It's a 13K resistor, you can measure to see
if it's in spec.

Actually it's probably a 13 ohm resistor.

The K will lbe the tolerance (10%).

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 20:32:35 +0000 Eeyore
wrote in Message id:
:

indep wrote:

Hi, I'm need info on a power resistor and i'm not sure of it's
specs. 250L 13ohm KMICRON 05. It's 350mm long 45mm wide and 30mm
thick with 350mm leads. It seems to be made of aluminium.

This may help.
http://www.ibselectronics.com/ibs/cm...J/MPR_J2-3.pdf

Found simply by using Google for 'micron resistor'

Please don't post in html btw.

Huh? I don't see any html.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

JW wrote:

Eeyore wrote
indep wrote:

Hi, I'm need info on a power resistor and i'm not sure of it's
specs. 250L 13ohm KMICRON 05. It's 350mm long 45mm wide and 30mm
thick with 350mm leads. It seems to be made of aluminium.

This may help.
http://www.ibselectronics.com/ibs/cm...J/MPR_J2-3.pdf

Found simply by using Google for 'micron resistor'

Please don't post in html btw.

Huh? I don't see any html.

I removed it in my reply !

Graham