Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need help with component ID

It has 3761
9047
M34

8 pin dip package

I am guessing the 9047 is the date code.

Tried appending LM, UPC to the first set of numbers but couldn't find any
thing.

TIA

Wendell

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 17:27:31 GMT, "redd" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

It has 3761
9047
M34

8 pin dip package

I am guessing the 9047 is the date code.

Tried appending LM, UPC to the first set of numbers but couldn't find any
thing.

TIA

Wendell

In the absence of application info, here is one possible part.

Fujitsu MB3761 voltage detector:
http://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/MIC...df/e427300.pdf

For other possibilities, try a wildcard search for "3761" he
http://www.datasheetarchive.com

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

redd wrote:

It has 3761
9047
M34

8 pin dip package

I am guessing the 9047 is the date code.

Tried appending LM, UPC to the first set of numbers but couldn't find any
thing.

Any clue what its function might be ?

Graham

Component ID Dick Electronics Repair 7 August 5th 06 10:46 AM
What is this component? Hamad bin Turki Salami Electronics Repair 9 May 28th 06 10:16 PM
What component ? thakuli Electronics Repair 9 July 12th 05 07:19 PM
No Component! ChrisCoaster Electronics Repair 2 December 23rd 04 08:56 PM
Component ID tiger x Electronics 2 November 15th 03 01:19 AM