DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Seeking schematic for Sears 10/2/50 amp battery charger/starter (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/222852-seeking-schematic-sears-10-2-50-amp-battery-charger-starter.html)

Dave November 28th 07 03:36 AM

Seeking schematic for Sears 10/2/50 amp battery charger/starter

If anyone knows where I can find said schematic, I would be most
appreciative. This is not the current Diehard model, it just says "Sears"
on the front. About 10 years old, I believe. Maybe slightly less.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave November 28th 07 09:44 PM

Seeking schematic for Sears 10/2/50 amp battery charger/starter

Nevermind. Was able to confirm that it is working correctly. In the
future, I'll just troubleshoot it.

Dave

"Dave" wrote in message
Model 200.71211

hr(bob) [email protected] November 29th 07 02:55 AM

On Nov 27, 9:36 pm, "Dave" wrote:
If anyone knows where I can find said schematic, I would be most
appreciative. This is not the current Diehard model, it just says "Sears"
on the front. About 10 years old, I believe. Maybe slightly less.

Thanks,

Dave

In the future, a model number would be most helpful if you want
answers.

Dave November 29th 07 04:19 AM

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
On Nov 27, 9:36 pm, "Dave" wrote:
If anyone knows where I can find said schematic, I would be most
appreciative. This is not the current Diehard model, it just says
"Sears"
on the front. About 10 years old, I believe. Maybe slightly less.

Thanks,

Dave

In the future, a model number would be most helpful if you want
answers.

Hey Bob,

Actually, I did realize that, and posted the model number in a reply to my
own post.

I just didn't think of it in the first post, at 9:36. It took me another
hour and an half to get to that point...

Dave

hr(bob) [email protected] November 29th 07 07:05 PM

On Nov 28, 10:19 pm, "Dave" wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote in message

On Nov 27, 9:36 pm, "Dave" wrote:
If anyone knows where I can find said schematic, I would be most
appreciative. This is not the current Diehard model, it just says
"Sears"
on the front. About 10 years old, I believe. Maybe slightly less.

Thanks,

Dave

In the future, a model number would be most helpful if you want
answers.

Hey Bob,

Actually, I did realize that, and posted the model number in a reply to my
own post.

I just didn't think of it in the first post, at 9:36. It took me another
hour and an half to get to that point...

Dave

I missed that when scanning thru your added posts.

Bob H

Dave November 30th 07 12:00 AM

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
On Nov 28, 10:19 pm, "Dave" wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote in message

On Nov 27, 9:36 pm, "Dave" wrote:
If anyone knows where I can find said schematic, I would be most
appreciative. This is not the current Diehard model, it just says
"Sears"
on the front. About 10 years old, I believe. Maybe slightly less.

Thanks,

Dave

In the future, a model number would be most helpful if you want
answers.

Hey Bob,

Actually, I did realize that, and posted the model number in a reply to
my
own post.

I just didn't think of it in the first post, at 9:36. It took me another
hour and an half to get to that point...

Dave

I missed that when scanning thru your added posts.

Bob H

Bottom line is, I should have been bright enough to include it in my first
post. You were right about that.

Take it easy...

Dave