DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Quad 405 amp, 1982 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/222739-quad-405-amp-1982-a.html)

n cook November 27th 07 12:44 PM

Quad 405 amp, 1982

Intermittant problem on one channel , I have the schematic but it looks as
though it may be a problem with red epoxy/ceramic ? covered surface mount
"network N1" and of course that one or N2 internals, apparently the same, is
not described .

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

n cook November 27th 07 12:52 PM

Quad 405 amp, 1982

N Cook wrote in message
Intermittant problem on one channel , I have the schematic but it looks as
though it may be a problem with red epoxy/ceramic ? covered surface mount
"network N1" and of course that one or N2 internals, apparently the same,

is
not described .

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Ignore the previous , the internals are there, on an outlier of the
schematic