DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Used Sony Digital Camera can Be A Good Buy (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/221189-used-sony-digital-camera-can-good-buy.html)

[email protected] November 15th 07 01:32 PM

Used Sony Digital Camera can Be A Good Buy

Sony has been making quality photography equipment, as well as other
home electronics, for many years. In some cases buying a used Sony
digital camera may be a better buy than a new one from another
manufacturer. a href=http://www.smartnfun.bizDigital Camera/a

Charles November 16th 07 09:26 PM

wrote in message
Sony has been making quality photography equipment, as well as other
home electronics, for many years. In some cases buying a used Sony
digital camera may be a better buy than a new one from another
manufacturer. a href=http://www.smartnfun.bizDigital Camera/a

My experiences with Sony (my own stuff plus that of friends and family) have
slipped in a negative direction over the last 15 years or so.

I now shop with price higher on the list and brand loyalty low on the list.

If it is something rather expensive, then I do some investigating to see if
it can be repaired. One sad example is the RCA brand name where it is tough
to impossible to get repair parts. Not a good situation.