DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bush WS6680SIL (Service Manual) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/218543-bush-ws6680sil-service-manual.html)

Jack00 October 23rd 07 08:18 PM

Bush WS6680SIL (Service Manual)

Does anyone have a service manual for this tv?

Thanks

b October 23rd 07 10:44 PM

On Oct 23, 9:18 pm, Jack00 wrote:
Does anyone have a service manual for this tv?

Thanks

chassis? bush is not the manufacturer thats just a name slapped on the
cabinet.
probably a beko, vestel or PT92 but check inside.....

Jack00 October 29th 07 05:53 PM

On Oct 23, 9:44 pm, b wrote:
On Oct 23, 9:18 pm, Jack00 wrote:

Does anyone have a service manual for this tv?

Thanks

chassis? bush is not the manufacturer thats just a name slapped on the
cabinet.
probably a beko, vestel or PT92 but check inside.....

Hello mate

I had a look inside and its a Beko but it doesn't say what the chassis
number is. I've got a service manual for a Beko 14.2 but this doesn't
look like an equivalent one too me.