DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Make over 50 bucks each month filling out online surveys. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/218422-make-over-50-bucks-each-month-filling-out-online-surveys.html)

[email protected] October 22nd 07 08:44 PM

Make over 50 bucks each month filling out online surveys.

It's really not that bad, considering you can work in your pajamas.
For example, one of the offers, the easiest and most lucrative one is
joining ebay and making a bid. I just bid for something i knew i
wouldnt win. I made $8 on this offer alone. This is reason enough to
join.

http://www.cashcrate.com/366541

Curtis Pryce October 22nd 07 08:55 PM

On Oct 22, 12:44 pm, " wrote:
It's really not that bad, considering you can work in your pajamas.
For example, one of the offers, the easiest and most lucrative one is
joining ebay and making a bid. I just bid for something i knew i
wouldnt win. I made $8 on this offer alone. This is reason enough to
join.

http://www.cashcrate.com/366541

What does 50 dollars buy you these days that's going to last a month?
I mean you can't even Chargers tickets and those aren't worth the
paper they are printed on.