DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DSC-30W60N high pitch Squeal (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/218068-dsc-30w60n-high-pitch-squeal.html)

Video Focus October 19th 07 02:25 PM

DSC-30W60N high pitch Squeal

I have a Daewoo TV that after on awhile it gets a high pitch squeal. I've
heard of putting silicone on the flyback to reduce or eliminate it
..Directions please

AJ October 19th 07 10:07 PM

DSC-30W60N high pitch Squeal

Determine exactly what part is resonating the noise, then try RTV on that
(Those) components. May be coils, transformers, even ferrite beads can
rattle and cause noises. May take a bit of time to determine what is causing
the noise to eminate fron the chassis.

JANA October 20th 07 07:10 AM

DSC-30W60N high pitch Squeal

If the noise gets louder as the set is being used, this could be a thermo
problem with a component. I have seen capacitors, and coils cause this type
of problem.

You would have to troubleshoot the set to properly find out the defective
part, and service it properly. I would not go and start shooting RTV on to
the components without proper determination of the fault.

--

JANA
_____

Paige D'Winter October 21st 07 07:53 PM

On Oct 19, 6:25 am, "Video Focus" wrote:
I have a Daewoo TV that after on awhile it gets a high pitch squeal. I've
heard of putting silicone on the flyback to reduce or eliminate it
.Directions please

not silicone u put what u r mother gushes out her pussy on the flyback
u lonely pathetic sad loser social reject.