DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lexmark 3200 MFP DC Power Connector Pin Out (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/217314-lexmark-3200-mfp-dc-power-connector-pin-out.html)

Ian Munro October 12th 07 02:31 PM

Lexmark 3200 MFP DC Power Connector Pin Out

I have a Lexmark 3200 MFP. It has a 4-pin din connector and requires
24VDC 1.5A.

I don't have the power supply and I don't have the pin out for the
connector.

Can anyone help me with the pin-out for the connector or point me a
source for low-cost spares. I am in Singapore.

Alternatively, could someone explain how I might figure out the pin
out for the connector without damaging the MFP?

Tx

Franc Zabkar October 15th 07 08:04 AM

Lexmark 3200 MFP DC Power Connector Pin Out

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:31:49 +1000, Ian Munro
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have a Lexmark 3200 MFP. It has a 4-pin din connector and requires
24VDC 1.5A.

I don't have the power supply and I don't have the pin out for the
connector.

Can anyone help me with the pin-out for the connector or point me a
source for low-cost spares. I am in Singapore.

Alternatively, could someone explain how I might figure out the pin
out for the connector without damaging the MFP?

Tx

Test for continuity between the DIN and USB connectors. That will
probably identify the ground pin(s).

- Franc Zabkar