DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HELP. I got a capacitor stuck in my eye! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/217136-help-i-got-capacitor-stuck-my-eye.html)

Scott Rubin October 10th 07 09:14 PM

HELP. I got a capacitor stuck in my eye!

Did you hear on the news where two guys rigged a somebody else's
boombox with explosives in the battery chamber and when the person
pushed play on the tape deck and the boombox blew up and he had to go
to the hospital from injuries due to boombox shrapnel?

William Sommerwerck October 11th 07 01:20 AM

HELP. I got a capacitor stuck in my eye!

Did you hear on the news where two guys rigged somebody
else's boombox with explosives in the battery chamber and
when the person pushed play on the tape deck and the
boombox blew up and he had to go to the hospital from
injuries due to boombox shrapnel?

Where are Adam and Jamie when we need them?

This is almost certainly bilge, for a number of reasons that should be
obvious.