Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sg sg is offline

Default LF: Schematics for c1991 Zenith CD15MNTC1 color monitor (flat tension mask)

Hi,

Looking for a schematics for a circa 1991 Zenith CD15MNTC1 color
monitor (flat tension mask).
The neck board has a NTCS/PAL decoder TDA3566 Phillips chip.

Please email me directly if you have, or know where I can find a copy
of such schematics:
pinball_sylvain a t r o g e r s d o t c o m

Thank you !

Regards,
- Sylvain.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sg sg is offline

I forgot to mention that this monitor has a DB9 video input connector
at the back.
But it is for NTSC/RGB as far as I can tell, not for CGA or VGA.

The connector pinout is:

pin 1: ground
pin 3,4,5: RGB inputs
pin 8: composite input (video + sync)