DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Yamaha RXV1050 manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/216499-yamaha-rxv1050-manual.html)

Leonard Caillouet October 4th 07 04:30 PM

Yamaha RXV1050 manual

This one has a problem in the audio switching and I cannot find a schematic.
I have access to the Yam site, but it is not available electronically. I
would rather not wait for a paper schematic if someone has a scan of the
manual or just a scan of the switching circuits would be nice.

Thanks.

Leonard

Malissa Baldwin October 4th 07 10:22 PM

Yamaha RXV1050 manual

On Oct 4, 8:30 am, "Leonard Caillouet" wrote:
This one has a problem in the audio switching and I cannot find a schematic.
I have access to the Yam site, but it is not available electronically. I
would rather not wait for a paper schematic if someone has a scan of the
manual or just a scan of the switching circuits would be nice.

Thanks.

Leonard

Use google, god dammit.

Michael Kennedy October 5th 07 06:25 PM