Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default what is this connector code?

Dear friends '
I would like to ask about the small connector shown in the attached
photo in the following link
http://rapidshare.com/files/59000985/Scan0001.tif.html

my question about the code number for this connector I know that the
other(9-pins) connector in the attached photo is (rs-232)connector but
I don't know what is the code number for the small one and if there is
replacement to this connector because I try to make replacement to the
cable shown in the attached photo

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:50:08 -0700, wrote:

Dear friends '
I would like to ask about the small connector shown in the attached
photo in the following link
http://rapidshare.com/files/59000985/Scan0001.tif.html

my question about the code number for this connector I know that the
other(9-pins) connector in the attached photo is (rs-232)connector but
I don't know what is the code number for the small one and if there is
replacement to this connector because I try to make replacement to the
cable shown in the attached photo

Go to www.tinypic.com and upload the picture then forget about that
rapidshare bull****

I decided to try to download the pic and it was 9 MB! and also a connector
that I am not familar with. I am rehosting it on my website so others can
help. Now the file is only like 23kb

OP's Picture rehosted
http://onetechcomputers.com/connector.JPG

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael Kennedy wrote:

I decided to try to download the pic and it was 9 MB! and also a
connector that I am not familar with. I am rehosting it on my website
so others can help. Now the file is only like 23kb

OP's Picture rehosted
http://onetechcomputers.com/connector.JPG

Very difficult to tell, but it may be worth having a look at a standard
hard drive power connector !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

I want to test C#code ,how Can i study ,? I want to get C# code What site.? [email protected] Home Repair 6 June 13th 06 06:33 AM
BSP Connector Help [email protected] UK diy 3 June 16th 05 01:16 PM
WC connector Robert UK diy 4 March 8th 05 09:37 AM
WC pan connector help please Broadback UK diy 3 December 17th 04 08:50 PM