DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC VCR parts missing their places (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/215576-jvc-vcr-parts-missing-their-places.html)

Simoc September 25th 07 10:27 AM

JVC VCR parts missing their places

Hello!

I picked up a tossed JVC HR-D540E VCR. Yes, both the brass pins and
the white plastic linkage pins fallen off from the roller guide
assemblies. After replacing them, the VCR seems to be working fine.
But, there were a few more parts lying on the bottom of the device,
and I haven't find places where they should go. Does anyone know?

- A black plastic pin ("double-sided" non-symmetric)
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=1020388.jpg

- A spring, about 4mm long and 2,5mm diameter
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=1020405.jpg

- A plastic insulating piece
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=1020369.jpg

Here are some additional pictures of the device, if they help...

Front/top:
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=1020325.jpg

Top:
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=1020313.jpg

Mech:
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=1020290.jpg
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=1020300.jpg

Bottom:
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=1020344.jpg

Thanks in advance.

--
Top-posting not supported.

SimplyM October 2nd 07 01:04 AM

JVC VCR parts missing their places

Hi I have the same VCR, I am in more trouble than you are, both roller
guides snapped out and i can't fix them back in, I don't know what
parts are fixing them from below, do you have any idea?
By the way i found the same black straw plastic part fallen in the
VCR :S

if you could tell me how the roller guides are fixed to their
locations you would provide me GREAT help.

Thanks.